Monday, February 14, 2011

Be my valentine.

Hehe. I love today, ohwell. Just like lah k! Morning exchanged present? Somehow huh. Chinese teacher called me and yirou to basically scold us luh. Heh, heck care. Dnt, sian or what! Lol! History, then Pe. Actually nothing much happened. Ran 1 round, nothing else uh. Haha. Recess, okay I think really nothing. English, ohya. I was like " Hello misschew! I did my homework, I'm sucha good girl!" then misschew was like "haha, I love good girls ^^v" Me," you just said you like me! Mygod, so where is my valentines gift? ^^v" then misschew Mai give me still laugh at me. ): Haha. Maths was boring, then Chinese. Just kept crapping uh xD Okay! Nothing much happened! Why do I love today then?! I have no idea.. Ipcoaching today, before that was like spinning and spinning. Lol, siaosiao. Misschew ran back t staffroom dk how many times xD Miguel really did buy the rose, hahaha. Was just talking fr fun before that man! Gave it to yirou after that becos, yeah, awkward. Plus don't really like flowers fr now. Haha, limbang. Back home! ;D Happy valentines day and happy birthday to shengwei! :D