Friday, January 14, 2011

Stay strong, dad.

Hi. School has been alright the past days, being in school is like feel so fine. But once I have nothing to do, jiu will anyhow think, then.. Hais. Just came back from the hospital. Daddy looks so weak, he didn't even know who came to see him yesterday. He is suffering all the pain himself, and I can't do anything to help. They keep call me to go inside to see him and console daddy. The problem is I don't even know what to say, I will start to tear went to see him. Hais, useless lah me. Then those aunties and uncles keep ask me why I nvr go in find daddy, then felt very guilty and sad. I go in I cry, only make daddy more sad. I rather dot go in right? Then plus gugu told my mum I will cry of I go in to see him, then mummy was like calling me not to go in then, felt more miserable then started to cry again. Hais. Daddy, get well soon. This few weeks of pain, will make you feel better in future. So jiayou okay! I'll always be there to support you, although I won't say much to encourage you.. But it's srsly because whenever I see daddy I will burst into tears, forgive me. It's not that I don't like you I don't want to look at you, but my heart really aches alot. Iloveyoudad.