Friday, January 7, 2011

No matter what happened, you are still mine.

Hi people! Wah feel damn shag now uh. Today was alright too. (: Morning is go classroom, blahblah. Left me and yirou haven't hand in the report book. Exactly the same as last year. Lol! Temperature taking then blah. Ohya that ccc damn what siah. Put tie jiu must button, if not keep scold. Lol, but me no bring tie uh. (: Chinese lesson went to the container classroom. Damn sleepy + cold. Blah! History next, was alright uh. Khoven and Xavier cheated!! But nevermind at least they got share the lollipop ^^v Recess, lol eat halfway xinyi call me don't look back, then me and yirou look back, jumped up. Lol, is 1 indiangirl sit behind me. But idk just funny uh. Went to buy my tie, then chemistry next. Teacher not bad uh. Very joker. Then supposed to be it next, then that mryeo come again fr relieve. Tsk, lol. Then they keep eat the lollipop. Playplay with jiaxuan the elephant then call yirou play also. They bully me siah! Make me laugh like what szb, keep tickling me one. ); Then tired alrd, school ended. Edmon say want stay, in the end never also. Everytime like that, tsk!! Went to minimart, blah. Idk luh, feel very tired. Bye.