Friday, January 28, 2011

It's yet another wish.

Hey people, I caught 11.11 ;o Hah, since u don't believe it, it alright. (: Shall update about today. Yeah, haha. Morning jitao there keepcall khoven shift the table then he don't want, tsk. I dk why the hell the tables all joined together! Tsk. Chemistry was boring, pe keep running around w aini checkeng they all. Srsly laugh plus breathing damn hard after running in circles, then the senior just nice hit my leg then I too tired I sit down then he thought whatt :x hahaha! Maths, 8 pages of homework, bang wall die. Borrowed the cats ws from Xavier cos I never do luh ;x Haha. Blah, assembly. Super high becos we the second class, then I keep fall misschew, she look here then I give her retarded face then there keep clapping (y) Then she say I Siao! Anyw chinese thingys everything that brianlim! Tsk! Haha, fooled around. Stayed back fr notice board thingy, ate 2 icecream (L) Then write on the icecream stick, as in not I eat the icecream that one! Ohwell, lol! Damn chio ;D Haha! Orange uh Xinyi! Dirtydirty! My Mei very guai siol, I no
go she accompany me, woaini lah ;D