Friday, December 31, 2010

True love is when you shed a tear yet still want him.

Hellooo people! It's the last day of 2010 alrddddd! Hm, since it isn't a really good year, I'm saying goodbye t it happily! I remember I cried last year when it was the last day of it. Becos 2009 really rocks my life and I'm not prepared to let it go. ): Hahaha. Hm, I think tml will be out with family. Going t have a dinner at MBS, then later at night off t RWS, I think.. Haha, I think I'm crazy. I'm getting so crazy over smalleye guys. Ohmy, like fr example. EthanRuan, Aaronyan, Kimbum. The vannass wu from autumnconcerto also looks not bad, only in that show ^^v. Haha, what's with me during this holidays man. I'm not looking forward t school reopening. Hope 2011 will be a better year too! <3. Okayokay, bye people! Enjoy the last day of 2010 okay!! (: