Saturday, December 18, 2010

In dreams and in love, there is no impossibilities.

Hello. 3am plusplus now. Woohoo. Haha! Had tuition just now, busybees! Hand was bloody pain luh k. Imagine having to chiong 3 pages of about 400 words per page. In like 50 minutes, and have to think while writing. Haha. Damn (y) uh. I like writing Chinese compos in busybee ;b I enjoy talking to my brother during late nights. Becos we talk damn funny things uh. Still talking now uh. We keep talking about yknow her, and yknow him. Lol, my brother said i'm like a pineapple and very horny ); Whats wrong, he was like "he like short in anyways, anything." Then I was like, mygod. How can you liddat say. You damn yellow uh. Then he said it was pot calling kettle yellow. ;b Ohwhatever. Laughed alot!! (; He got 50 dollars! Becos he went to work at daddy the office, damn no fair ); okayokay, bye people!!