Sunday, December 19, 2010

All love is sweet, given or returned.

Heyhey. Haha! Hi, shall update alittle about today! Slept at 6 ytd so woke up quite late today. Then went to the temple becos korkor need to go bai taisui or something? Lol. Then after that went to ahyi's shop at boonlay. (: Haha! Then aft that go to mabel's house. Played hide and seek and blindmice with the girls. (: I realise I'm still childish uh. Back home and watched 爱情折扣 or something. Daddy said it's damn retarded, lol truetrue. Becos it's like 1 day then etcetc?! Haha! Daddy keep snatch the controller, too bad he couldn't find it. Becos it's behind my back. (: Wah, if the story happen in real life like (y)! Haha. (L)!!! Kkay, keep fighting with my daddy today. And ohgod, specs awaiting me. Changing name too, shitit. );